Pet's need to be safe during the Holidays!
On the Yappy Side……
The Holiday’s can be fun for your pet!
We all know about the dangers that pets can get into during busy holidays it's posted all over the internet to help keep your pets safe!
Just remember to keep in mind all the Safety Tips you read, but If you’d like to do something fun for your pet for the Holiday’s too, here is a list of some things you can do.
1. Call Furbabies Delectable Delights to order your pet’s very own Holiday Pup Cake or go to Whole Foods or AJ's and pick up several variety's of his/her very own bag of Furbabies Treats! www.furbabiesdelectabledelights.com
2. To see all of our Professionals, check out each of their tabs to the left of the page under the "Member Directory"
3. Hire a Professional Pet Photographer and schedule a sitting just for your pet/s! Capture the essence and keep this dynamic series of Photos forever! Just go to http://www.azpetprofessional.com and see which of our photographer’s suites you the best! Then call Sue and capture all of your Old Photos onto DVD's! www.jubileememories.com
4. Okay, need a break from Poop Scooping?? Call on the Pet Butler…. Give yourself a treat and let them do the Poop Scooping for the month! www.petbutler.com
5. Give your pet’s Healthy Treats, such as Green Beans, Carrots and Apples.
7. Take your dog for some extra walks, make sure he realizes that you haven’t forgotten him during this busy time.
8. Kitties love Cat Condos and play time!! Don’t forget your feline friends need attention during this time too! Watch that tinsel and string! It's a BIG NO NO for cats! Stick to larger catnip toys!
9. Lastly, if you have recently lost your beloved friend and are thinking about adopting a new one or if you have been thinking of getting someone you know a new fur friend, please remember that many pets are adopted at this time of the year, but for the wrong reasons! Many of those pets are returned after the “gift” feeling has gone. If you are serious about adopting a pet then this is the perfect time, but if you are just thinking about doing it because it’s Christmas, maybe you should re-visit the idea after the Holiday’s when you can take the time to research what pet will fit ideally into your family and calculate the important first years costs for your pet so that you can properly budget!
The Az Pet Professionals wish you a Yappy and Safe Holiday Season with your loved ones, both fur and human!
Thank you for your continued Support of the Az Pet Professionals! Arizona's Preferred Network of Pet Professionals! From all of us! We work for YOU!