Wednesday, February 20, 2013
BRUSHING A CAT'S TEETH?
This article was written and then shared to us by Rikki Schmidt, wife of veterinarian, Dr. Marc Schmidt. Thanks for the information Rikki! ...
JANUARY AND FEBRUARY ARE NATIONAL PET DENTAL AWARENESS MONTHS! Do you know what it really entails to clean your pet’s teeth? Many pe...
Driving home today I noticed a pick up truck on the corner loaded with cat condos and cat trees, as well as dogging steps, planks and cat ...
Sue’s Pet Friends Business Telephone: 480-628-6958 Sue Higbee, owner of Sue’s Pet Friends, has been in business for almos...
Mindy Deluca is the proud Owner of P.A.W.S. Pet Products and a trusted and referred Az Pet Professional! P.A.W.S. Products i...
October is National Pet Wellness Month This celebration is focused on certain things that pet owners can do to increase their p...
Happy 6th Birthday Furbabies Delectable Delights! ...
October 16 th is National Feral Cat Day! There wasn’t much we could find in regards to this recognized day and the one event w...
PET FOOD RECALL LIST!
BLOGS WE LOVE!
PET EXPERT TIP OF THE DAY
- Never, ever leave your dog in the car;
- Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water;
- Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside;
- Take walks during the cooler hours of the day;
- When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like asphalt) because it can burn your dog's paws;
- If you think it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet – make sure your pet has a means of cooling off;
- Keep your dog free of external parasites (fleas, ticks) and heartworms – consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet;
- Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats, and apply sunscreen to your dog's skin if she or he has a thin coat.
PET EXPERT TIP OF THE DAY!
Household pet tip for dogs from Blue Ribbon K9 Academy:
Train your dog to use a pet door by putting a dab of butter on the bottom edge of the flap. Have another person hold the dog on the side with the butter and you stand on the other side with treats. Your dog will lick the bottom of the flap, pushing it open while you encourage it through and offering treats. Happy Training!
White background photographs. We have purchased a Standard License for use by:
Copyright © Az Pet Professionals-2009- present
All Rights Reserved
All files and information contained in this Website or our Blog are copyright by Az Pet Professionals and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website or Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Vetek Chic on Wheels, founder of Az Pet Professionals.