BRUSHING A CAT'S TEETH?
White background photographs have been legally purchased for a Standard License for use by:
PET FOOD RECALL LIST!
PET EXPERT TIP OF THE DAY
- Never, ever leave your dog in the car;
- Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water;
- Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside;
- Take walks during the cooler hours of the day;
- When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like asphalt) because it can burn your dog's paws;
- If you think it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet – make sure your pet has a means of cooling off;
- Keep your dog free of external parasites (fleas, ticks) and heartworms – consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet;
- Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats, and apply sunscreen to your dog's skin if she or he has a thin coat.
PET EXPERT TIP OF THE DAY!
Household pet tip for dogs from Blue Ribbon K9 Academy:
Train your dog to use a pet door by putting a dab of butter on the bottom edge of the flap. Have another person hold the dog on the side with the butter and you stand on the other side with treats. Your dog will lick the bottom of the flap, pushing it open while you encourage it through and offering treats. Happy Training!
Copyright © Az Pet Professionals-2009- present
All Rights Reserved
All files and information contained in this Website or our Blog are copyright by Az Pet Professionals and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website or Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Vetek Chic on Wheels, founder of Az Pet Professionals.
All articles or stories written by founder Kim MacCrone are her own suggestions/ideas and should not be related to her place of employment as these are her personal contributions alone. Pictures/Article Links have all be authorized by contributing companies/photographers. The articles are for pet owners information supplying readers with suggestions, ideas and recommendations. Pet medical care should always be handled by a Licensed Veterinarian and we do not condone trying to self help a pet at home. Always seek the advice of your Veterinarian. Thank you.