Wednesday, February 20, 2013
BRUSHING A CAT'S TEETH?
How to teach your kids to approach unfamiliar dogs safely It is important for adults to teach children how to safely approach an ...
Katie Mogowski is a reliable, affordable, well-qualified and dedicated Dog Runner. Katie started her Dog Walking/Running/Bikin...
YAPPY HOLIDAYS! The Az Pet Professionals want to wish you all a very happy holiday this coming week! We've had a busy year a...
Kathrine Breeden is A “Truly Dog Friendly” Trainer, Licensed by Victoria Stilwell from the TV Show on Animal Planet “It’s Me Or Th...
Many pet owners are faced with their dog's ear infections. They can be chronic or one time infections, they can be quick to heal o...
BLOGS WE LOVE!
PET EXPERT TIP OF THE DAY
- Never, ever leave your dog in the car;
- Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water;
- Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside;
- Take walks during the cooler hours of the day;
- When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like asphalt) because it can burn your dog's paws;
- If you think it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet – make sure your pet has a means of cooling off;
- Keep your dog free of external parasites (fleas, ticks) and heartworms – consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet;
- Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats, and apply sunscreen to your dog's skin if she or he has a thin coat.
PET EXPERT TIP OF THE DAY!
Household pet tip for dogs from Blue Ribbon K9 Academy:
Train your dog to use a pet door by putting a dab of butter on the bottom edge of the flap. Have another person hold the dog on the side with the butter and you stand on the other side with treats. Your dog will lick the bottom of the flap, pushing it open while you encourage it through and offering treats. Happy Training!
White background photographs. We have purchased a Standard License for use by:
Copyright © Az Pet Professionals-2009- present
All Rights Reserved
All files and information contained in this Website or our Blog are copyright by Az Pet Professionals and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website or Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Vetek Chic on Wheels, founder of Az Pet Professionals.