· Dog dishes (a stainless steel, no- tip water bowl and a stainless steel or heavy plastic food bowl. If you have a large dog, it is better if the dishes are up high.
· A place for your dog to sleep.
o Dog bed
o Dog crate
· A toenail clipper or Pedi Paws type nail file
· A brush and/or comb
· A large and a small shaver if you have a small dog that needs trimming before his grooming appointment
· A high quality dog or puppy food and treats. Check out Pawtree’s all natural cat and dog food and Furbabies Delectable Delights homemade, all natural dog treats.
· An appropriate collar, leash or harness for walking. Current rabies tag, microchip tag and identification on the collar.
· Cat dishes (a stainless steel no- tip water and food bowl)
· A place for your cat or kitten to sleep, a comfy pet bed will do
· A toenail clipper to keep his/her nails short
· A scratching post (so he/she won't scratch your furniture)
- Cat towers and shelves are great for cats to view their environment from a high perch
· A breakaway collar with identification in case he/she escapes outside
· Mobile groomer’s telephone number for those that require regular grooming
· A professional dog trainer for introductory periods as well as future concerns
If you own a dog or cat you should keep all of their health records in a file so if you need them you will know exactly where to find them. Keep your pets current on their vaccinations and annual exams. All pets should be MICROCHIPPED. Schedule your appointment with one of our veterinarians today.
Please make sure to contact your veterinarian if your pet has any health concerns and remember, please spay and neuter your pets if they aren’t already.